Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sponsor: Girl holding a paintbrush

If you are interested in sponsoring my blog then you should visit the new page I have put together for Sponsorship Information with all the details.

But here are a few quick facts about my blog:

♥ Founded in August 2010 by Murphy Bouma
♥ A Visual arts and inspiration blog that looks at art, photography, fashion, handmade culture and lifestyle
♥ My goal is to inspire others like myself visually in their creative lifestyles
♥ Over 90 subscribers via Google friend connect, Bloglovin, RSS, Facebook etc (as at August 2011)
♥ 2,500+ unique hits per month (as at August 2011)
♥ Appeals to creative people, particularly women aged 16 to 30
♥ Strong following in Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada and New Zealand
♥ Open to all advertisements across the globe from both small and large businesses, bloggers, etc
♥ Will only run ads that I feel fit with the overall theme of Girl holding a paintbrush
♥ More then welcome to provide me an item to giveaway, style or share on my blog

If you are interested in sponsoring or have any other inquiries, please email me at murphy.bouma@hotmail.com for ad rates and more details.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP