Saturday, August 20, 2011

Everybody Smile!

(Photo's by me)

Here are some more photos that I took last Friday at the formal I shot. The girls in these are just a couple of some of the amazing people that I have met in Canberra, besides my two girls from back home. All these photo's in the photo booth were taken with these two big studio flashes that went off whenever I took a photo from my camera that was on a tripod. I had never work with flashes like this before so it was really great to have a go and to see the results, which are pretty good if you ask me. All these photos were heaps fun to take, more so in the big group shots because everyone got really into it and just had fun with it. 

1 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP