Monday, October 3, 2011

Much Love Monday

Be sure to join in next week for Much Love Monday

Hello everyone, I am happy to be back after my little break from the blog and I am filled up with inspiration again! I wanted to ease back into blogging by going back to something I truely love, Much Love Monday. So here is what I have been loving lately:

Doctor Who Series 6 Finale - On Saturday I was watch the finale episode of this years Doctor Who titles 'The Wedding of River Song'. For people who watch Doctor Who, I thought I was such a good episode and if you haven't watch yet then do so now.

Hummus and Water Crackers - Perfect afternoon snack with a glass of wine

A night indoors - You know, those nights were just put on a DVD and snuggle up in a blanket with a nice cup of tea. I've been doing that a lot of the past week :)

Photo Credit: Honey Pie!

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP