Friday, October 7, 2011

Back from Market


I can't believe that I haven't shared these photo's with you guys yet. Well these were taken when I went to the Art & Design Market and couple of weekends ago. It was such a lovely day with the sun shinning and lots of people cramming in to wonder around and look at all the stalls. Unfortunately I didn't end up purchasing anything, but there were so many great things that I wish I could of gotten my hands on. I am already looking forward to the next market in November, which I'll probably purchase most of my Christmas gifts from.

I also just wanted to give a little shout out to Emma from Milk Thieves Art & Design who puts so much work into organising these markets. It is always such a great day out, so thank you Emma for all the hard work :)

Photo Credit: Photo's by me

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP