Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Perfect Man


Every now and again I will gain a serious fan-girl crush on some gorgeous male celeb and lately it has been 'Glee' star Darren Criss who has won me over. What I really adore about Darren is that he is so humble  and kind to everyone that he meets, he has such a passion for both music and acting, and plus he is also quite a handsome young man. Sorry guys for my very girly post, but I actually really do love this photo shoot that he did with GQ Magazine earlier this year. I mean how good does he look in a suite! My favourite outfit is the first one with the Plaid jacket as it is such a fun, bold and quirky piece of clothing. Also, the behind the scenes video is so adorable which is mostly just of him jamming on his guitar and singing some sweet tunes.

You can see the rest of the photo's from this shoot on GQ's website here.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP