Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gretchen Jones

I know for us people in Australia that summer is on it's way, but I had to show you this FW collection that I found last week from Gretchen Jones. I am in love with the first outfit and plan on achieving this look with a smaller budget. Even though it's technically Spring here in Australia it doesn't feel like it as I am still wearing winter clothes and layering up most days. Now I am a huge fan of Winter, but I am all ready for Summer, so please hurry up and get here already! Is anybody else feeling this way as well?
Be sure to check out the rest of the collection on Gretchen Jones' website.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP