Friday, September 10, 2010

Top 6 picks

Stolen from the fablous Here Comes the Sun but inspired by 6 Picks with Ashley Olsen on the MARKTbeauty website, I thought I would play along and share my top 6 picks at the momet.



1.  The Vicar of Dibley my current new favourite show to watch at the moment. So funny and the characters are fantastic.
2.  Coco-cola for some reason i cant stop drinking it everyday. I usually don't drink alot of soft drink but its become a guilty pleasure.


3.  Conditions by The Temper Trap quite obsessed with this album at the moment. Also very much love the band.
4. The Mortal Instruments just finished reading the series and absolutely loved it. I have to go out and buy the new one.
5.  Lens Mug absolutely loving my new mug.
6.  Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-on I have really bad bags under my eyes and this is my my savour. Bags are no more!

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP