Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Hey everything, sorry that I haven't been posting this past week as I have been so busy with finishing major works that are due the end of this week. But today I have been taking it a bit easy and just relaxing because I turned 20! It's a little bit scary, but I seem to be handling it well. Of course it helped when I got a couple gifts from my family which were amazing. I'll be sure to share them with you guys on the blog soon.

What I wanted to let you guys know is that I probably won't be posting again this week. Again I am heaps sorry guys. I feel heaps bad because I feel like I have been kind of neglecting my blog lately, which I don't want too because I love it and you guys. But don't worry, I will hopefully get back into the swing of things soon enough. In the mean time I hope everyone is doing well and you are happy :)

Photo Credit: Dara Scully

1 lovely comments:

standart said...

Happy birthday Murphy !
enjoy your time off and we will be waiting :)

www.standart-art.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP