Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Girl holding a paintbrush


Top Cotton On, Bowler hat Market HQ, Vintage skirt/brooch

I thought it was about time that I took some photos of me actually holding a paintbrush, since it's the name of my blog. Anyway I have been enjoying my week off from uni as it's given me some time to just relax and do lots of drawing. On Friday I have a fun day planned for myself where I'm going to be a Plein air artist for the day. For art newbies, Plein air artists are painters who paint on location in the open air. So it should be a fun and interesting day for me. I have a few spots in mind and I'll be sure to share my drawings/paintings and photos of the locations where I did them.

I just purchased this skirt on my last op shop adventure and I'm absolutely loving it. My obsession with pretty skirts is becoming a bit of a problem as I no longer have room in my closet for any more. Might be time for another clean out of old clothes that aren't need anymore. So sad yet good as then I can buy more :)

1 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP