Monday, September 10, 2012

It's beginning to feel alot...

Like Spring!


Finally down here in Australia Spring has finally caught up to us and it starting to warm up. I'm looking forward to Spring and everything that comes with it. Lighter layers, bright colours, more sunshine hours, pretty flowers, bare legs, iced drinks and many adventures. Even though I love winter for it's cozy weather and amazing wardobe, I love this time of year!

I found these photo's the other day and they just make me so giddy with excitement and joy that I can't wait to gather up a bunch of flowers and sit them in my room. I love the sweet peas but roses will always be my all time favourite flowers. Does anyone else have a flower flower?

Photo credit: rachel.grace

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP