Friday, September 7, 2012

Pinterest Friday

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Yes I am bringing back another one of my favourite meme's, Pinterest Friday! If you feel like playing along  just share a few of your favourite pins from the week revolving around the same topic. Also make sure that you share the link to the actual pin itself so people can find where it came from.

This weeks Pinterest Friday I wanted to share some of the amazing pieces of furniture that I have found, which I would like to have in my future home.A lot the pieces that I fall for are kind of 50's / 60's inspired or retro furniture, yes I have expensive taste :)

If you feel like joining in next week be sure to leave a link here for me to check it out. You can also find me on Pinterest here.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP