Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Inspiration


I wanted to share today just some amazing that have inspired me the past week from a recent photographer I have discovered. Sarah Ann Wright is a freelance photographer in the UK who takes such amazingly beautiful portraits. I seriously couldn't pick which one was my favourite out of these few photos, and that's what you hope for when you discover a new photographer or artist. Be sure to check out her website and her flickr account to see the rest of her work. In the meantime, I hope that these photos served as source inspiration to you guys today :)

Sarah Ann Wright's website and blog
Photo Credit: Sarah Schloo

1 lovely comments:

Amélie said...

the photos are gorgeous; mostly the one with them laying of the grass

http://nadiadelacorazon.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP