Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lego and Architetcure


One of m favourite things to do as a kid was to play with Lego. We had all these different sets from Harry Potter to Star Wars. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw that their had combined Lego with some of the world's most amazing architectural structures. Architecture has always been something that I admired greatly so to be able to build my own Guggenhiem museum and have it in my room is pretty cool. I want to desperately get the one of the Sydney Opera House as it is the most beautiful building in the world in my opinion. Some of them are a bit pricey, but come on.. its Lego!

You can check out the rest of the Architecture series and find out more about it on Lego's website here. Now I don't know about you guys but I know what I am asking for Christmas :)

Photo's were found here, here and here

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP