Saturday, August 28, 2010

Always, Sometimes, Never



 Thanks to my favourite blog of all time, Here Comes The Sun, she has provided me with something to post about today. Just a little something fun to join in on :)


I Always:
♥ quote lines from britsih sitcoms
♥ say i'll do this, but never do

♥ leave homework and assignments till the last minute
♥ wish upon a star every night


I Sometimes:
♥ fall asleep with my laptop in bed
♥ wish i had a talking pet monkey called jack

♥ imagine what it would be like to live in a different place
♥ spend way too much time on the internet

I Never:
♥ never go to bed on time
♥ read or watch the news. it does not interest me in any way

♥ want to work in a office

♥ have my feet umder the blanket when i sleep




Photo's by Alena Beljakova

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP