Monday, August 23, 2010

Much Love Monday



This morning while catching up on some of my favourite blogs I found out about this fun thing called Much Love Monday. Where you post about things you love every monday. Thought it sounded fun and have decided to join in. So here it goes, some things that I love <3

Old Camera's - I have a pretty big collection of old vintage camera's. Anything from film camera's to polaroid's goes into my collection. Hope the collection keeps on growing.

Peach Coloured Roses - My favourite kind of flower and also love the colour.

Printmaking - I've taken quite a liking to my new printmaking class and can't wait to start my major work for the semester.


Photo's by CHLOEHANNAHPARR

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP