Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The world fascinates me



Whilst doing some research on the pop icon artist, Andy Warhol, i came across a bunch of his polaroids. He had a habit of taking portraits from his Polaroid 'Big Shot' camera of everyone he met and still life images of ballet shoes, eggs, knives, guns, perfume bottles and other commercial products as his ironic soup can.

For a while I've wanted to purchase my own Polaroid 'Big Shot' camera to add to my collection of old cameras and also to experiment with taking portraits similar to these.

I love the work that Andy Warhol did. I mean, how could you not be inspired by his images.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP