Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bollocks!


I love british comedy, so much better the any other kind of comedy in the world. I watch pretty much every British Sitcom that there is. A few of my favourites are like Black Adder, Red Dwarf, Fawlty Towers, Black Books, 'Allo 'Allo!, Absolutely Fabulous and Are You Being Served?. But my all time favourites are the one's starring Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson in The Young Ones, Bottom and Flithy Rick & Catflap. Their physical comedy is fantastic and they just tell so many funny/stupid jokes.

Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson work great together. I wish i got to see them live when they did the Bottom Live tours. Hopefully will get to meet them one day and get their autographs.


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP