Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Looking back on 2010



What a year 2010 has been for me and since it's coming to an end I thought I would take a second to look back on some of the moments I've enjoyed this year. If you feel like playing along leave a comment :)

I've narrowed it down to a top ten:

♥ I started my first year at Uni doing my Creative Arts degree at UOW
♥ Winning the Yang Sheng‐An Memorial Art Prize and $1000
♥ Got my first job at a pizza shop
♥ Meeting lot of great people at Uni
♥ Getting my scooter license and being able to ride anywhere I want anytime
♥ All the fun nights out clubbing and drinking with my closest friends
♥ Joined a gym and started to get back into shape
♥ Seeing Paramore at Soundwave music festival at the start of the year
♥ Tim Burton's 'Alice In Wonderland' as I waited over 2 years it
♥ And mostly learning alot about myself and gain ot of independance

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP