Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh Chrismas tree...


I am not ashamed to say this, I absolutely love our Christmas tree! It's just so unique with our decorations. We have a Disney, Star Wars, Tim Burton and Toy Story themed Christmas tree. We have been getting these kind of decorations for as long as I can remember and when I move out and have a tree of my mine I'll miss this one. Sure its not big but hopefully we will be getting one soon, after we get the house renivated and such. In the mean time I am proud of my families tree and when I grow up and have kids of my own I will be giving them a tree like this.

P.S. If you could spare a moment and go vote for my christmas tree over here that would be quite lovely. At the moment its number 5, but its labelled 'M. Bouma Thankyou :)

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP