Saturday, December 11, 2010

One night only


Im not sure what tye of mood I am in at the moment. I had a fantastic night last night. Went to two parties, one with uni friends and the other my high school friends. I will sum up my night into a sentence. Booze, free pizza, christmas lights, hickeys, licking niples, constant card games, pretty dress, harrasing two guys to hook up, never have I ever, broken glass, pretzels, slushies and funny pictures. It was a great night, catching up with friends, everyone getting off their faces and just having fun times.
But you know how when you can be having the best time of your life and just quickly something so small that probably means nothing decides to change your mood for the rest of the evening and the next day. I don't know I just hate how little things like old forgotten feelings can still ruin from you from having a perfect night.

Photo Credit: Nanajaja

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP