Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fun in the sun



Summer is slowly getting here in Australia, its been raining for the past week, but already i have so many things plan to do this Summer. So I thought I would share my lans/goals with you:

♥ Start using film cameras more often then my digital
♥ Go to the beach more often with friends
♥ Complete a self-portrait painting and enter it into the Archibald Prize held at the AGNSW
♥ Finishing organising all the places I plan to go to for my big overseas trip after Uni
♥ Read most of the books i have on my shelf that I have planned on reading for ages and havent gotten around to
♥ Spend less time at home by myself and hang out more with my friends
♥ Go to the gym atleast 5 times a week for 2 hours

(Click on photo through to link)

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP