Saturday, July 30, 2011

Kevin Tran

Kevin Tran is a Sydney based artist, illustrator and graphic designer who creates these really awesome, quirky limited edition prints. I'm in love with his mixed media works from 2010 of these hybrid animal's. The colour's in them are just so bright and colourful with these hues of blue, pink and purple. I also love it how the colour's just drip down the image giving it a really nice effect.

If you're interested in learning a bit more about Kevin Tran's work be sure to visit his website and over here is a great interview with him about his art and inspiration.

I also just wanted to say a little sorry if I have seem a bit distant from my blog and posting. I've only been back for a week at uni and I already feel like I have no time to spare. Hopefully I will get back into the roll of things in the next week or two :)

All images of works were found on Kevin Tran's website

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP