Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stylestalker SS12 Lookbook

Stylestalker SS12 Lookbook
"Young Hollywood"
photography: kimberley gordon
model: alex spencer
styling: us (sue-ann + rach) and christeric
 
'This season we borrowed the elegance of classic Hollywood sirens, and made it our own with a healthy dose of 90s grunge. Kathryn Hepburn meets Courtney Love. Sophia Loren meets childhood Drew Barrymore. The aim was to mess up timeless sophistication with rock’n’roll swagger.'

Style Stalker's new lookbook Young Hollywood is so beautiful. It has such a old and classic Hollywood feel to it, kind of like a old film you can never watch too many times. I am totally loving this pale blue colour that has been used with the collection. I am totally wishing that I could add something from this collection into my wardrobe this summer. Be sure to check out the whole of the collection on Style Stalkers website here.

I can't believe that I am already thinking about outfit ideas for this coming summer. I am already missing the days when you could get away with a pretty dress and a pair of sandles.

1 lovely comments:

♥ Nadine said...

Thanks for sharing, these pictures are amazing. I love the vibe. Sophia Loren meets childhood Drew Barrymore - I think that sums it up very well.

XO. Here's to a happy week.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP