Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vintage Finds

Yesterday I put on a new quilt for my bed and it just looked so pretty in the sun that I had to snap some photos to show you guys. So I thought I would share some of my latest pieces from op shopping and eBay. I have had an exciting day so far and it's only going to get better. Firstly I went shopping with my mum and nan which was awesome and then at midnight I will be seeing the final Harry Potter movie! I promise to not give any spoilers away but man am I excited. Anyway here are some of my latest bargains:

♥ A second hand copy of The Time Travellers Wife
♥ Three new camera's! a Polaroid Joycam, an Polaroid izone and an Agfa 'Weekender' (Clack) camera
♥ Two new suitcases, both leather
♥ A pretty funky maxi skirt with a funky jungle kind of pattern

1 lovely comments:

roseredrose said...

What lovely warm colours~

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP