Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cook with Jamie



I have finally purchased my first Jamie Oliver cook book, Cook with Jamie: My Guide to Making You a Better Cook. I've read quite a lot of good reviews from this, saying it's a really good starting off cook book. It's very simple, easy to understand and covers from basic techniques to advice on ingredients and how to put dishes together. I am loving all the recipes that are in it,especially his recipe for a Pear tarte tatin. I'm thinking of cooking his Ultimate rib of beef with rosemary and garlic roast potatoes this weekend for my family as a little treat. I will in the future be following a lot of these recipes and be posting about my attempts at them :)
Does anyone else have any other Jamie Oliver cook books? I am hoping to buy his Jamie at Home cook book next but if their are any other ones that people recommend would love to hear.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP