Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Winter Turns




I wanted to share with you guys today a video that my brother Woodie has just finish putting together. Showing off his talent as a professional skiier and surfer, he has created something quite beautiful and skillful here. I hope to see him create more films like this in the future. Maybe even enter one into a film festival?
He also has another video on his Vimeo, be sure to check it out and leave a comment.

_____________________________________________________________________________
Also how does everyone like the new layout? I still need to do a few changes here and there, but then it will be finished. The only thing I am having trouble with is trying to hide the Navbar at the top. I've tried tones of codes but their keep coming up with a error. Does anyone know of a code that works for them?
Thanks guys :)

3 lovely comments:

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

How awesome is he! I especially like the surfing shots so cool.

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Your brother is a badass! Where does he live that he has surfing and skiing together?

Girl holding a paintbrush said...

He lives in France and he owns a bar/resturant on the coast then during winter he goes to the ski slopes.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP