Thursday, April 14, 2011

Artist: Jen Mann


 Today has been going really slow for me so I thought I would show you another artist that I have discovered recently. Her name is Jen Mann and she is from Ontario, Canada. Growing up in a forest and blessed with this wild and free childhood behind her house, Mann creates these beautiful series of drawings and paintings inspired by nature. Her works are beautiful and even though they appear to be unfinished she uses this to her advantage.

Be sure to check out her website, facebook, tumblr and if your interested in buying some of her prints go here.

1 lovely comments:

painting techniques said...

wow! i really like the painting! great job on the stroke and the blending! By the way, if you have or haven't known I have this painting blog, you might want to check it out if you have time. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP