Monday, June 20, 2011

Holiday time!

I am so excited that I am finally on holidays once again. It was such a good feeling handing in our last major work on Friday that a few of my uni friends and I went out for brunch to celebrate. Now I have 5 weeks off to do whatever I want. I do however have a few 'to do' things during it, but hopefully I'll still have a lot of time to catch up with friends and such :)

In the mean time I have a few special things to share with you this week as in showing my major works for painting and photography. Hopefully you guys like them. I am also thinking of making a couple of pages where I can show you guys some of my art and photography, would you guys be interested?

Anyway I hope you all have a amazing week ahead of you!

Photo Credit: Hudsalva

1 lovely comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

fun can't wait to hear what to do with your time

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP