Thursday, June 2, 2011

Photobooth Friday - Roll Four

Hey everyone! Man I'm so glad its Friday as it was my final week of classes. I'll soon be finish with all my assignments and major works and will be on holidays. Very excited and hope to have a lot of fun filled adventures happen during it. This week for my Photobooth Friday I picked some lovely lavender and lemon thyme so my room smells pretty.

I also wanted people to know that I am now accepting work submissions from my followers to be featured on my blog. It's just a special thing where I will have a post with some of your creative work  to share. Can be anything from to painting, photography, crafts, fashion or what ever you do and you don't have to be a professional, just be creative. Go here or click on the 'Submit' tab in the link bar under the banner to find out more details.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend as I will be too busy doing assignments to share some posts. Will be back on Monday with something lovely though :)

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP