Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Analog film


Yesterday was my first day back at uni after my very long yet very fun holidays. I was really excited to start yesterday as my first class was photography adn I was keen to get back into doing digital stuff after doing the summer class. To my dissapointment we are doing black and white analog photography again. It's such a shame because I've been wanting to do this particular project for a while now and I can't do it with black and white film. As much as I love using film I wish that we could do colour film. It should be ok and hopefully I might be able to do something similar when it comes around to doing my major work.

Photo Credit: Lina Scheynius

1 lovely comments:

Beck said...

Ahh I started back at uni too this week!
The waking up early + lots of note taking was a bit of a shock to the system!
B x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP