Friday, March 18, 2011

Photobooth Friday - Roll One


Instead of this weeks Flickr faves I am plying along with Amanda's idea of 'Photobooth Friday'. Amanda is a lovely lady from New Zealand who runs the blog, Here Comes the Sun, which just was voted best Photography blog for the Lovelies awards. If you feel like playing along next week go and check out Amanda's Photobooth Friday, this week featuring guest blogger Liss from Daydream Lily, and leave a comment.
My photobooth this week has mostly been filled up with images featuring my new diana camera as I have yet to put some film in it. I'm hoping to buy some colour film this week so i can start using it.

Have a lovely weekend guys :)

1 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP