Friday, March 11, 2011

Flickr Fave Friday

I am so happy it's Friday because I have such a fun weekend planned ahead and it's already off to a great start. I got my parcel from the lomography store this morning! I had these two massive boxes sitting in my bedroom when I woke up and straight away I started hacking at it to open. It's so cool and I can not wait to start using it. So in the spirit of getting my new camera heaps early, this week's Flickr Fave Friday features pictures taken by Diana cameras :)

P.S. Their is also a very special giveaway over at Curious Constellation, a blog run by the lovely Lauren Ellwood who has just turned 17. Pop over and wish her a happy birthday.

Photo Credit: 1. synikat 2. Heatherpf 3. kbattattack 4. phantomcat* 5. s. treatzone

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP