Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Herbs


I've taken such a liking to cooking over the past year and thought it was finally time that I had my own herb garden. Over buying my herbs from the supermarket I set up some pots of dirt and got started on having a fresh supply of herbs 24/7. So far I have cherry tomatoes, chives, oregano, thai chillies, lemons, strawberries, basil, mint, curry plant, rosemary, thyme and parsley. They all seem to be growing good, especially the cherry tomatoes as they are like over growing. I can't believe believe how fantastic fresh herbs smells, I sometimes go outside and pick a bit of basil just to smell it. If anyone else grows their own herbs and such I would love to hear some tips.

I am also on the look out to buy some new tags for the herbs, but I was thinking of making some of my own. Here are some more picture of my lovely little garden :

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP