Saturday, May 7, 2011

Flick Faves

 

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share some pictures with you that have inspired me this week as I will be away for the weekend. I am going to a music festival and hanging out with friends which will be lots of fun. But luckily I have one of my best friends doing a guest post so you guys aren't alone for the weekend. She runs the blog Noise On The Side and she is really cool so be nice :)

Anyway I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will see you guys next week.

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

2 lovely comments:

amy said...

i adore the third photograph
so enchanting and spine chilling.


your blog is sugary sweet xx

following (:


hope to hear from you*
love amy ^.^
www.amyflyingakite.com

N AT A S H A said...

These pictures are very inspiring and so gossamer!
Gorgeous blog, am now following :)

Natasha, x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP