Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ombré

 
I've been thinking about doing my hair like this for a while and I am really considering doing it. The Ombre hair was a huge trend last year especially amongst celebrities. Basically the look is just a graduation of color, from light to dark, like your hair has out grown. I actually really love the look and especially if it's made to look heaps natural like Sarah Jessica Parker's and Leighton Meester's hair. Some people use to create the look a colour like the photo above. I quite like the pink but I think I will just go for a blonde colour instead. I hope to do a test run with a rinse to see if I like it in my hair first.

What does everyone else think of this look? Also if you have had it done and have any tips I would love to hear them :)

1 lovely comments:

Jenny said...

I really love the ombre look. I find the different shades of color to be quite lovely (that picture of Sarah Jessica Parker is just beautiful.) I think you should go for it! You can always change back if you don't like it but I am sure it will be stunning. xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP