Saturday, May 14, 2011

Long and Lean - Necklaces



If I could only pick one type of jewelery I could wear it would definitely have to be and would be necklaces. They can just say a lot about the person and like who they were and such. I tend to go towards the ones that are just a little bit unique, mostly the long necklace chains with a vute object hanging off it. I currently have my eyes on these ones over at the Etsy store so maybe I might spoil myself closer to when I am on holidays.

Also sorry guys for the lack of posts as Blogger has been having maintenance issues so I haven't been able to get onto my account since Wednesday. I also have a lot of exciting things to share with you guys over the next week so stay turned.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP