Saturday, February 12, 2011

13. Name one person you'd throw off a cliff, one you'd marry and one you'd shag.

Ok I'm not sure If this is meant to be out of people I know personally, but I am going to pick out of celebrities and such. Thought it could be a bit of fun. Firstly will choose my victim to throw off a cliff, honestly this one isn't that hard to choose as it wuld be Tom Cruise. He is such a arse and I hate him to death. He is ugly, short and up himself. Sorry to anyone who loves this guy, but yea, I would throw him off the cliff. Ok the next one 'who would I marry' is a little bit tricky. I definately think it would have to be Johnny Depp, there is no other way about it. Then who would I shag... countless of men. Ryan Reynolds, Matt Smith, David Tennant, James McAvoy, Ryan Gosling, Colin Firth, Matthew McConaughey, Robert Pattinson. Also some women I would turn for like Rachael McAdams and Scarlett Johansson :)


Photo Credit: alison scarpulla
 

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP