Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Diana F+ “Take My Heart”

I was just checking out the Lomography Online Shop to see if anything was new or prices went down on anything when I discovered two of latest editions to Diana's camera collection. Both were special editions for Valentine's Day and I have fallen in love with the 'Take My Heart' Diana Camera. Inspired by the painting 'Adam & Eve' by the German Renaissance painter and printmaker, Lucas Cranach the Elder, I thought it was a beautiful camera that I have to have in my collection. I don't exactly have the money for it right now but hopefully I will be able to save up for one and then purchase it.

2 lovely comments:

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

LOVELY BLOG!

Girl holding a paintbrush said...

awww... thankyou very much. It's lovely to hear that :)
xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP