Wednesday, February 16, 2011

17. Something you regret.

One thing I do regret and it's probably the thing I regret most is that I never got to fix things with an old friend before school ended. We got really close and after a lot of stupid stuff happen we weren't friends and it seemed like we never knew eachother in the first place. I miss them as a friend and hate that I still care for them without them knowing.
That's why lately its been my goal to try and be more open to my closest friend and to not keep my feelings hiden if it's hurting me. Hopefully everyone is able to to do and doesn't keep everything to themselves.

Photo Credit: kyra c.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP