Thursday, February 17, 2011

18. To do list.

Been excited for this one as I made my 'to do' list a long time ago and I just keep adding to it. I just realised that this might mean my 'to do' list for today or something, but I want to share my list with you. Since my list has like 100 things I have narrowed it down to the top 20 things to do. The one's in bold are things that I have completed or happen to me :)

♥ See all the famous artworks around the world
Meet Bill Henson in person
Have time stand still
♥ Write a novel
♥ Stand on stage with a band at a concert
♥ Go on a typical road trip with my best friends
♥ Have my own talking monkey sidekick named jack
♥ Own a home where I grow my own food and have a beautiful garden
♥ Kiss in the rain
♥ Travel in time and space with The Doctor
♥ To get married
♥ Create a masterpiece
♥ To find true love
♥ Become an artist
♥ Start a slow clap around lots of people
♥ Be a maid of honour
Get a band 6 for Visual Arts in the HSC
♥ Make a thousand paper cranes
♥ Read every book on my book list
♥ Go to Pris, London, the Netherlands and the US

What are some of the things on your 'to do' list?

Photo Credit: Jam Velvet

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP