Monday, February 21, 2011

23. 5 things you want to change.





Not sure what extension it means by changing things but will do whatever I feel like. 

1. I would change the world so there wouldn't be any world hunger or poverty.
2. I would change my hair so rather having small curls would be really nice big wavy curls. I could do so much more with it then.
3. I would change so that all the natural disasters that have been happening lately in Australia wouldn't of happen. We have had floods, fires and a cyclone.
4. I would change that a little girl didn't die a little while back. She died the next suburb over from me on the train tracks with her friend.
5. I would change so that I wasn't single, might seem a bit selfish but I hate being single.

Photo Credit: juliakphotos

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP