Thursday, February 24, 2011

Moleskin Notebook

At home I keep a little book where I put special little things in. Things that inspire me like dreams, thoughts, lyrics, poems, drawings, pictures, pretty much anything I can put down on paper. The one I have at the moment I have had for three years now and its nearly full. So I'm in need for a new one and I have my eye on a Moleskin Notebook. They are so pretty and thinking of the idea that some of the greatest artists and thinkers like Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway, and Bruce Chatwin have used these notebooks to write or draw things down to become pieces of history. The only trouble is trying to find one for a reasonable price. I keep my eye out for one on ebay everynow and again, but was thinking that I could try and make my own notebook. Could be a fun project.
Do any of you guys use notebooks or such to write or draw things down of inspiration and stuff like that?

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP