Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine

Yes! the one day that us single ladies hate but absolutely love when we have someone to share it with. Unfortunately I am single once again on Valentine's Day and have no one to spend it with. So for the first time I am going to make this day all about me. I'm going up to Sydney to the AGNSW to see a couple of art exhibitions then having a nice lunch somewhere (not sure exactly where yet). Followed by a bit of shopping at Town Hall and maybe hanging out with a friend later for a few drinks. Then will return home to watch a few of my favourite movies like Titanic, Howls Moving Castle, The Boat That Rocked and Edward Scissorhands. Hopefully it will be a good 'me' day.
I hope that everyone survives tomorrow who are single and the rest of you who are in relationships..... I am quite jealous, but I hope you have  lovely day with your partner(s) .

Photo Credit: bonniecakes

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP