Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2. A famous person you've been compared to.

Ok so not someone of the celebrity world of today but a famous dutch artist that has had such an impact and influence on 20th century art for his vivid colors and emotional impact, Vincent Van Gogh. Van Gogh to me is one of the greatest artists of all time that used his emotion to create beautiful art. I been both compared on him personally and on his work. He was so passionate about art and capturing the essence of life. I also feel that art means so much more then what its made out to be. I truely see art as my life and If it wasn't for art I don't know what I would be doing. Also his technique people have compared my work to. I use very thick brushstokes and believe that colour is the most imprtant thing to a painting.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP