Monday, February 21, 2011

Much Love Monday


Thought it was time to do another Much Love Monday post :)

Taking chances - I have been going through a lot of things lately and soon enough I am going to do something that could possibly change my life and never have I felt more confident or proud of myself. I haven't done anything like this since I was 13 years old. I just hope I have made the right decision.

Painting - Have just started doing another painting. I haven't painted in such a long time it feels good to hold a paintbrush again and just sit and paint.

Nikonos - V Camera - My newest edition to my camera collection. A beautiful looking camera that's retro and so sufficiant. It's an underwater camera and was made in the mid 1980's. It is considered one of, if not the best underwater camera that has ever been produced. This is what it looks like.

Photo Credit: Everything's Magic

1 lovely comments:

♥ Nadine said...

I'm now listening to your music for the last hour... Haha. I love it. :)

xx.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP