Sunday, February 6, 2011

7. Things you like/don't like about the way you look.


Like
1. My hair - I did use to really hate my cirly hair but I have grown to love it. No one has hair like mine and it makes me feel special :)
2. My style - I like the way I dress. It says a lot about the person I am and where a lot of things that I hardly see people wearing.
3. My Legs - sure their not the best looking things in the world and I'm short but I actually quite like my legs.

Dislike
1. Big arms - I have no upper body strength which make me look like I have bat wings. I've started to focus on that region in my workouts and man is it hard work. I feel so pathetic after it, lol.
2. Stomach - Im am a bit overweight but I am trying to lose weight which I think is a good thing for bith my health and mentally.

Photo Credit: Colour lover

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP