Saturday, February 26, 2011

28. An embarrassing/socially awkward situation you've found yourself in.


Umm.... I am sure I have been in hundreds of arkward situations in my lifetime but I am having such a bad time trying to remember at least one. One I can think of that I usually find myself in a lot is when people start talking about their relationships and/or sex lives while I'm sitting in the corner thinking, "Yep! I've never dated and still a virgin, I have nothing to add to this conversation". Probably not the worst thing that has happen to me. 

Photo Credit: Sarah Wilde

2 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! Cute blog xx

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Ah these moments happen to me far too often

<3, New Follower
Everyone loves a giveaway

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP