Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just little things

Just a little blog I found on tumblr yesterday that I found totally inspiring. Just little things is a simple tumblr that consists of a list of things we should appreciate. From the feeling of using a new toothbrush to someone saying 'Bless you' when you sneeze. This is so simple yet perfect! I have found it truly inspiring and have read a lot of things that I take for granted. I definitely that everyone should take a visit to the blog from here and read the entire list. Already so many people that have discovered this and so thankful for it. I was even through some of the comments and one said that this blog saved them from committing suicide. Isn't that just amazing! Here are just a few that I really liked :)

  

All images from Just little things

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP