Wednesday, February 23, 2011

25. A person/persons that inspire you or deeply look up too.

In 2005 my mum brought home one day about 10 postcards from the AGNSW that had some of the photographs printed on them from the exhibition she just went to see. When she finished putting them into a frame she showed me them and at that moment I knew I wanted to be an artist. I had never before seen such beautiful images that were like paintings from the Romantic era. This was the first time i had seen the work by the Australian photographer Bill Henson.
His work literally changed my life. After that moment all I wanted to do was create beautiful pieces of work that made other feel the same I did towards his photographs. I believe in what he stands for and find his work so inspiring. I truly look up to him.
Check out his work here

Photo found via here

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP